Limitations of Liability
Douro Profundo will not be liable to you, whether under the law of contact or otherwise, in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data. These limitations of liability apply even if Douro Profundo has been advised of the potential loss.
As a condition of your access to and use of this site, you agree to abide by all applicable federal, provincial, state, territorial and other laws and regulations (including legal drinking age) and the “Code of Conduct” set forth below. Specifically, in addition, without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that: constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, SPAM or any other form of solicitation; infringes any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party; is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or otherwise objectionable; or contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users.
- Create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Website for the purpose of misleading others.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through any means. Interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Use, download or otherwise copy any content, in whole or in part, without the express consent of the owners or Douro Profundo.
Any and all content, data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, trademarks and other information including, without limitation, the aesthetic and collective content contained in this Website are proprietary to Douro Profundo and it’s affiliates. The Content is protected by international copyright and trademark laws.
You may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, distribute, display, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content without the express prior written consent of Douro Profundo. You may download, print and reproduce the content for your own non-commercial, informational purposes provided you agree to maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such content, and to cite the source of such content. Reproduction of multiple copies of the content, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution is strictly prohibited except with the prior written permission of Douro Profundo. To obtain written consent for such reproduction, please contact us via the contact form.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Douro Profundo makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Douro Profundo does not warrant that: this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.